COVID-19 Safety Measures
Notice to all Visitors: Safety Measures
Our focus is on helping to keep our employees and customers healthy.
If you are feeling unwell, please do not enter our store/office!
Feeling unwell includes, but is not limited to, respiratory issues (cough, running nose, fever, shortness of breath).
Please do not enter if you have recently travelled outside Canada. You will need to postpone your visit until after 14 days from travel to reduce the risk of spreading infection to our staff. Contact the person you wish to visit for further direction and additional information. We have virtual meeting tools available to staff. You may be able to arrange for remote participation.
If you do enter our office, please follow these hygiene protocols for your safety and ours:
- Wash hands with soap and water before and after entering.
- Hand sanitizer is available at our reception desk and throughout our office spaces.
- If you cough or sneeze, use a tissue or into your bended elbow and wash or sanitize your hands immediately afterwards.
- No shaking of hands, hugging, or touching.
What we are doing to keep all of us safe:
- Masks are mandatory for all of our staff and visitors.
- Staff and visitors must sanitize their hands upon entering our office/store and when leaving.
- All surfaces, tap/chip readers and equipment for checkout are regularly disinfected after each use.
- We ARE staying 2 m/6 ft apart.